If you do not always get a lush biscuit, and you want to make a soft, elastic and air cake, we suggest you look at this recipe. If you precisely follow the instructions, the cake will certainly turn out to be high and soft.
To prepare the lush biscuit, take the following ingredients:
- 6 large eggs;
- 60 grams of milk;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 160 grams of cream cheese;
- 50 grams of flour;
- 10 grams of white vinegar;
- 75 grams of sugar.
1. In the oven, preheated to 150 degrees, place a large mold, half filled with water.
2. Separate the yolks from the whites. Combine butter, milk and cream cheese on the water bath. Add yolks, mix thoroughly. Beat with a mixer for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add sifted flour, mix.
4. In a separate container, beat the whites with 10 grams of white vinegar. Gradually start adding sugar. Beat whites until medium peaks, but not strong! If you beat the whites to strong peaks, the biscuit is not baked as needed.
5. Carefully and gradually, mix whipped proteins into the yolk mixture.
6. Pour the dough into a mold, cover with aluminum foil and send it to the oven - put in the pan with water. Bake for 1 hour at 150 degrees. Then remove the foil and cook another 20 minutes. at the same temperature.
Allow the biscuit to cool, remove from the mold. Biscuit is ready!
At will the biscuit can be made chocolate: